Brand Name: M.A.C
Shade: Just A Wisp
Finish: Pearlized shimmer
Priced at: $27 at M.A.C official website. This price is inclusive of taxes.
Overall Rating: 5/5
- Comes in a standard M.A.C black card packaging
- The blush itself is in compact form that also comes in standard M.A.C blush packaging with a transparent lid on top
- Nothing too unique or fancy about the packaging as such
What I like about KM.A.C MINERALIZE BLUSH “JUST A WISP”?
- Gorgeous baby pink shade
- Lightweight formula
- Beautiful satin finish that instantly illuminates and energizes the skin
- If applied on the apples of the cheeks gives such a beautiful flushed pink youthful glow
- Long lasting
- Not cakey
- Exceptionally sheer finish
- Can be layered to build color without looking cakey
- Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
What I don’t like about M.A.C MINERALIZE BLUSH “JUST A WISP”?
Such a beautiful product that there is nothing negative to say about it.
My thoughts on M.A.C MINERALIZE BLUSH “JUST A WISP”
I tried it in store during my M.A.C store tour in Saudi Arabia. I tried it only once and I told the girl to pack it immediately. I knew I was paying extra as M.A.C is really expensive in Middle East and I knew I can order it at a lesser price from US but no, I just did not have the strength to go through the online ordering process and the wait period associated with it. I bought it right away, used it, loved it and adopted it as my baby without which I cannot even think of leaving home. I use it on days when I want to achieve a no-makeup everyday look and I even use it on days when i want to achieve that full face drenched in plethora of makeup and it does not disappoint me even once. I absolutely love this blush and cannot imagine going out without putting it on for that beautiful youthful glow that everyone yearns for.
What is it made of?
Ingredients re not available.
By : Natural Health News