Brand Name: SMASHBOX
Priced at: $38 excluding taxes
- Comes in a standard card box
- The tube itself is nice transparent with black lid cover
- Simple packaging
- Nothing too fancy or extraordinary about the packaging
What I like about SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER?
- Instantly blurs fine lines especially my laugh lines
- Makes skin really smooth
- Foundation goes on a lot smoother
- Makeup stays put for long
- Has a blend of vitamin A & E
- Makes skin look fresh
- Oil free
- Lightweight formula
- Doesn’t feel heavy
- Does not clog pores or cause breakouts
- Does not irritate sensitive or problem skin
- Formulated without
o Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
What I don’t like about SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER?
- Pricey (a lot of cheaper alternatives are also available)
My thoughts on SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER
Smashbox photo finish foundation primer is an ok product. There is nothing fancy about it or something so amazing that I would pay $38+ tax for it. I feel there are several cheaper alternatives as well such as NYX Angel Veil primer which serves the same purpose and has almost the same results as this Smashbox photo finish foundation primer. Yes, I obviously love Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water which is one great, highly innovative product that actually works wonders. I wasn’t too happy with this one though. Thank God I got to try a sample size of it and didn’t spend a lot on it. Thanks to Sephora for giving some interesting samples to try.
What is it made of?
INGREDIENTS: CYCLOPENTASILOXANE , DIMETHICONE , DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER , TRISILOXANE , SILICA , DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER , ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE , RETINYL PALMITATE , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT , PROPYLENE GLYCOL , WATER\AQUA\EAU , VITIS VINIFERA GRAPE SEED EXTRACT , COLA ACUMINATA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT , CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT <ILNILN38781>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
By : Natural Health News